PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY – www.evolutioncomps.co.uk
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to the Evolution Competitions website and pages operated By Evolution PR Ltd. In this Policy, we use "we," "us," and "our" to refer to Evolution PR Ltd and its team members.
We are a UK based company
Our address is:
3 Cottesbrook Drive
Heartlands Business Park
· We use personal data to allow you to use the features in the Content, to process your entry to the competition on this site only.
· If you give us permission, we will send you news and promotional material about the brand that is highlighted in the competition. You can change your mind at any time and ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. This Policy also explains when we process personal data, for our legitimate interests.
· We do not link to any social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter
· Most of our Content is designed for children. We may ask for your age before you enter the competition and also request you to verify that you a grown-ups permission.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal data collected via our Content:
1. To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract:
a) To process your entry into a competition, prize draw or contest
b) To send you information about changes to our terms or policies
c) All personal data is removed from the site within 3 months of the closure of the competition.
2. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests are:
a) To send you information you have requested
b) To ensure the security of our sites and apps, by trying to prevent unauthorised or malicious activities
d) To tailor Content, advertisements and offers for you.
3. Where you give us consent:
a) Where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent (for example, email marketing)
b) On other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
4. For purposes which are required by law:
a) Where we need parental consent to provide online services to children under 16, or the relevant age below which parental consent is required.
b) In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.